Steampunk Test

This is clearly not an academic post, and while it has little to do with the five year mission, I needed a break for some fun. I was up until 3:30 am last night finishing revisions to my Steam Wars article for the Journal of Neo-Victorian Studies. I also got my Nemo article back from Verniana with comments and suggestions for revision, so even as I finish one, I've got another to fill the void! I'm working hard at finishing my SteamCon report, but I'm too shattered today to do anything but post my results from this cool steampunk test. The test is well-written, and G.D. Falksen's descriptions for the results are good summaries of some common steampunk characters.

Your result for The Steampunk Style Test...

The Explorer

11% Elegant, 7% Technological, 30% Historical, 88% Adventurous and 49% Playful!

You are the Explorer, the embodiment of steampunk’s adventuring spirit. For you, clothing should be rugged and reliable, and just as functional as it is attractive. You probably prefer khaki or leather, and your accessories are as likely to include weapons as technological gizmos. You probably wear boots and gloves, and maybe a pith helmet. Most of what you wear is functional, and if you happen to wear goggles people had better believe that you use them. In addition to Victorian exploration gear, your outfit probably includes little knickknacks from your various travels. Above all, you are a charming blend of rugged Victorian daring and exotic curiosity.
Try our other Steampunk test here.
Take The Steampunk Style Test at HelloQuizzy

Comments

  1. My costume looks nothing like this, but these tests never have steampunk scholars!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts